Monday, June 11, 2012

Just Waiting for the Paint to Dry.








Oh...Hello. Hi...You know what?  I don't really feel like talking. It's not anything you did, or didn't do...Sometimes people change, or you turn a corner and realize YOU need a change. It's tough. Though offering surprise pints of ice cream, farmers' market flowers or the occasional llama pinata may have helped matters, certainly. It is what it is.* Let's just take a moment, look through some photos and remember the good times...

*Best to keep those blanket statements hanging about! Deep AND meaningless! Endlessly applicable AND snuggly.






Studio Saturday: Some Good, Some Bad

Flurry of carving last week
Sliced right through his twiggy leg! Mostly patched up.
Test prints on Friday night

Something snakey this way comes
A little dreamy, pensive

Look how shiny the studio was! Fresh paper laid down for my arrival!
I bet those painted wood panels will become something neat...
Ducks with indigestion. And an accurate sense of foreboding.   




 

 

Abstract clean up       




Better One?
.
...Or Two? Obsessing Over color options.




More coloring to do, but the oil based ink was bleeding a bit yesterday. Must have some patience, before wrapping it up.  Happy Monday Evening, All.







1 comment:

  1. It's hard to say without seeing it completely, but on my monitor - based on the two views, I think I like the first one better. (As usual, I reserve the right (another good blanket) to change my mind!)

    ReplyDelete