And in such a scenario as this, where I'm blogging and I may or may not have the pleasure of knowing you? Are you my people? Are you spambots? I know some of my loved ones stop by for visits, and this alone is gratifying. But the idea, too, that you, stranger-to-me, want to read this: it's cool and mystifying. According to blogspot stats, Cakeasaurus Lurking definitely has some U.S., Swedish, Canadian, Australia, U.K. Russian, Brazilian readers. Smaller numbers: Guam, Germany, Guatemala, Moldova, India, Thailand? True or false? I'm floating in the ether, here. But! Today I present you with a challenge! Show yourselves (a little) and/or help me grow my audience! That's right, folks, it's time for a print giveaway!
If you like printmaking/art/my blog, I need your help in the spreading the word. If you choose to accept the challenge, here's what I ask:
A.) Get social.
- Sign up to be a follower/blog member of Cakeasaurus Lurking (to the right of this post)
- and/or Facebook like/tweet my blog in the upper right hand corner of my home page
- and/or share this post with your friends via your preferred social platform, so they can read my blog, iffen they want to, or try to get the Llama print.
- Tell me which route you took in A.
- Let me know what you have liked about past posts and/or what you'd like to learn about on my blog.
Well. I, for one, am *rawther* excited. Good luck, Sally forth!